SDR Data Alerts
A new version (1.2) of the SDR MASTER file, built upon version 1.1 shared on Dataverse, is available upon demand from the project administrators. Please use the form provided in Contact to request the SDR MASTER file 1.2.
The SDR MASTER file v.1.2 has corrected the following errors of the SDR Master file v.1.1:
– wrong values in T_TR_PARLI_DISTRIB for Asia Europe Survey (ASES), Values and Political Change (VPCPCE) CORRECTED
– wrong values in T_TR_LEG_DISTRIB for ASES, VPCPCE CORRECTED
– wrong values in T_TR_PARTY_DISTRIB for ASES CORRECTED
– wrong values in T_TR_GOV_DISTRIB for ASES, Political Action II (PA2), Political Action – An Eight Nation Study (PA8NS), VPCPCE CORRECTED
– wrong values in T_TR_PERSONAL_DISTRIB for VPCPCE CORRECTED
– T_TR_GOV wrongly harmonized as T_TR_PARLI for ISSP/2004 CORRECTED
– wrong values in C_PR_DEMONST_YEARS for New Baltic Barometer (NBB) waves 1-3 CORRECTED
– empty values in T_CASE_ID in STATA file CORRECTED
In the SDR MASTER v.1.2 the following problem still persists:
T_EDU: potential coding issue of source variable in New Baltic Barometer (NBB) wave 1 (1993)
In the SDR database v.1.1 shared on Dataverse, the problems in the MASTER file v.1.1. that we corrected in v.1.2 remain.