- The final exam is closed book, but four pages of constants and equations will be provided (click here). Bring a calculator, with the memory cleared.
- The final exam will feature 35 multiple choice questions. It will be comprehensive: about 1/3 will cover the material before the midterm, about 2/3 will cover the material after the midterm.
- The best way to study is to know how to do all assigned HW problems, conceptual questions, group work, and quiz questions, and to review your lecture notes. An old practice final is posted below.
- The final exam will be given in your regular recitation rooms on Wednesday, June 6, 2007, 9:30 am - 11:18 am
- PLEASE BRING No 2 PENCILS TO THE FINAL!!!
Last modified: Wed May 16 18:27:37 EDT 2007