Reginald L. McGee II
- Ph.D.: Purdue University 2015
- B.S.: Florida A&M University 2009
- Research interests: Analysis of biomedical data and models for biological systems
- Office: JE376
- Phone: 614-688-0427
- Email: mcgee.278 [at] mbi [dot] osu [dot] edu
- Homepage: http://go.osu.edu/mbi_mcgee
I am completing the third year of a postdoctoral fellowship at the Mathematical Biosciences Institute at The Ohio State University.
Starting Fall 2018 I will be a tenure-track assistant professor at College of the Holy Cross in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science.
Currently, I am interested in determining statistically significant signaling interactions for subtypes of acute myeloid leukemia and developing mathematics to better understand signaling dynamics in leukemic cells.
I will be speaking at:
the SMB Annual Meeting in July 2018.