John Kagel~Department of Economics
New Page 1
Phone: 614-292-4812 Assistant: 292-6867
Office: 473 Arps Hall
John Kagel, University Chaired Professor, joined the department
Non-technical Report of Kagel's Current Research Focus
Recent Publications -
- "Laboratory Experiments," Methods of Modern Experimental Economics, Cambridge, (2015), Guillaume Frechette and Andrew Schotter (eds).
- "Winner's Curse" in International Encyclopedia of Social Sciences, 2nd Edition, W. A. Darity (editor in chief) Macmillan Publishing (2007), with Dan Levin.
- "Adaptive Learning versus Equilibrium Refinements in an Entry Limit
Pricing Game," Economic Journal, vol 107 (1997) with
D. Cooper and S. Garvin.
- "Revenue Effects and Information Processing in English Common Value
Auctions," American Economic Review, Vol. 86 (1996) with D. Levin
and J.F. Richard.
- "Economic Choice Theory: An Experimental Analysis of Animal
Behavior," Cambridge Un. Press, 1995. with Raymond C. Battalio and
- The Handbook of Experimental Economics, vol 2, Princeton University Press, 2016. with
A. E. Roth (eds).
The Handbook of Experimental Economics, Volume 2
- "Neuroeconomics," Colin Camerer, Jonathan Cohen, Ernst Fehr, Paul Glimcher, and David Laibson.
- Distinguished Scholar Award, The Ohio State University (2008).
- Fellow of the Econometric Society 2003
- Distinguished Chair in Economics, University of Siena, Fulbright Scholar
- Chancellor's Distinguished Research Award (1997).
- National Fellow Hoover Institution (1981-82).
- Best 1973 Western Economic Journal Article Award "A Test of Consumer Demand
Theory Using Observation of Individual Consumer Purchases," Western Economic
Journal, 11, (December 1973).
Back to: Main Page | Faculty
Department of Economics
Last update: 06/18/2018